50-State Network Oath
I pledge to find ways to advocate (however great or small), in spite of living with a chronic condition.
As a patient advocate, from this day on, I will:
- Find ways to tell my story.
- Help those who feel they have no voice.
- Demand increased access to care— with no expectations.
- Fight the good fight for me and for our community.
- Acknowledge that self-care is important and know that taking care of myself is the first step to taking care of others.
I affirm that I understand all the rights and responsibilities of being a patient advocate and that I will faithfully discharge my duties to the best of my ability.